This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Choosing appropriate difficulty from exercise

Started by Jason Waugh, January 27, 2017 · 5 Replies · 80 Views

Jason Waugh

Hi Guys, new to the forum, have a quick question. If an exercise is super easy, but the mobility part is not, what should I choose? I am tempted to choose it being super easy, but don't want to progress up if my mobility isn't right.

 

For example, in Core I was able to do the tuck ups PE1 with no issues at all, but its mobility part Stiff Leg Windmill PE1>iM was not.

Jon Douglas

Hi Jason,

In this situation mark the exercise as appropriate, and check the box that indicates you were not able to complete the mobility at this time. The system will keep your PE volume higher than if you marked it otherwise :)

Jason Waugh
2 minutes ago, Jon Douglas said:

Hi Jason,

In this situation mark the exercise as appropriate, and check the box that indicates you were not able to complete the mobility at this time. The system will keep your PE volume higher than if you marked it otherwise :)

Well, that was easy! now to make it more complicated, is it easy enough to go back and change it?

 

Jason Waugh

In my other workouts for that day they moved me from level 1 to level 4, should I just got in and change that one to level 4 too?

Alessandro Mainente

This change was made if you previously clicked of super easy, are you sure about that?

Jason Waugh
5 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

This change was made if you previously clicked of super easy, are you sure about that?

I went in and changed my settings to reflect the change. Originally I simply chose the fine face. I believe all is well now.