Hi Team,
Current progress 30s. Wanted to check in with y'all to see if the form is looking decent or if there's anything I should adjust.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chad Moffitt, January 27, 2017 · 9 Replies · 183 Views
Hi Team,
Current progress 30s. Wanted to check in with y'all to see if the form is looking decent or if there's anything I should adjust.
Thanks!
Hi Chad,
Your starting position looks great. You have nice protraction and PPT. As you get tired, you start to pick up a bit of pike in the hips. Keep working on your lean. Nice work so far!
Great, thank you sir!
BTW... is my amount of forward lean enough?
Hi @Chad Moffitt, you need to lean even more. A good goal is to aim for your hips. In my experience, a lean is never enough and one must continue to refine it if one really wants to get a straddle planche.
Great, thanks @Leo Trinidad
Hi Chad,
I agree with Leo, the aim is to lean as far forward as you can so that your hands are near your hips.
Hi Team,
Busted myself back down to 12s sets in order to get better lean. What do you think? Is this lean looking OK?
Your lean definitely is better. I would suggest to keep your body rock solid and avoid unnecessary movements. Keep working on it. ![]()
Thanks Leo,
Will keep rocking at it.