Hi team,
I inadvertently did mastery of HS/PE3. My form felt good and tight to me. What do you think? Mobility also included in the video.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chad Moffitt, January 27, 2017 · 9 Replies · 151 Views
Hi team,
I inadvertently did mastery of HS/PE3. My form felt good and tight to me. What do you think? Mobility also included in the video.
Hi Chad,
You're doing a pretty good job. On your PE, your form looks good. Keep working on stability during your hold. Remember to squeeze your stomach and your gluts to help you stay steady.
On your iM, bring your hands closer together. Also, avoid rolling the shoulders through to shoulder extension as you do this exercise.
Thanks you sir!
Hey Chad, looking in the mirror seems to still persist some ribs flared out, try to hold the sternum in. as Jeffrey noted the dislocation of the shoulders, clearly visible in your video, it is not a part of the exercise. shoulder flexion has nothing to do with dislocate.
Thanks for your time Alessandro and Jeffrey,
I want to make sure that I understand what you guys are saying, because I was confused by the instructional video. In the video it looks like the guy's shoulders roll like he's starting a shoulder dislocate (we see the armpits start to point out laterally)
If I understand you correctly: As I lean the torso forward, the shoulders should stay in flexion, not rolling around like a shoulder dislocate move.?
Hi chad,
That's right. Keep the shoulder in flexion. We're looking forward to seeing your improvement!
Hi guys,
From your comments, I've tried a new direction with the mobility. I realise the co-ordination is not great, but am I heading in the right direction?
Hi Chad,
Good improvement. You are heading at the right direction. Just make sure that you elevate your traps and keep them elevated until you finish the reps. Make your body bend forward and make the movement and keep your arms steady. I hope this helps. Keep working on it.
THe actual mistake of the IM it is that you are leaning and THEN flexing, also your are reducing the leaning during the flexion.
the IM must be executed with flexing while leaning at the same time. a side view it is requred for an optimal form check.
wrist extension it is not allowed.
Thanks Leo Jeffrey and Alessandro! I'll keep working at it with your notes in mind.