Good morning! I'm having a cabbage omelette this morning. Two-thirds of the way through Thrive—I wonder what kind of effect this has on the diet y'all have proposed.
Will this kill the fat-burning cycle from our midnight fast?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gustavo Tavares, January 23, 2017 · 3 Replies · 135 Views
Good morning! I'm having a cabbage omelette this morning. Two-thirds of the way through Thrive—I wonder what kind of effect this has on the diet y'all have proposed.
Will this kill the fat-burning cycle from our midnight fast?
Thanks!
Jeff likely has some more concrete advice for you but I don't foresee a few cabbage carbs messing much up. You'll also get some awesome micronutrients and I figure as long as you're completing your breakfast tasks each morning you should be just fine.
Gustavo it shouldn't make too much impact on your fat burning cycle since the eggs are pretty high in fat and cabbage on the lower scale of net carbs with only about 2.2grams per cup. Jeff's advice on your breakfast will definitely be the most concrete however.
Everett and Luke said it best.