2010 U.K. Tough Guy Challenge

Started by Coach Sommer, February 1, 2010 · 7 Replies · 2,481 Views

Coach Sommer

alg_tough-guy-challenge.jpg

"More than 5,000 wanna-be tough guys – and gals – from around the world descended on England Sunday, battling mud, ice, fire, and frigid temperatures in a bid to finish the 24th annual Tough Guy challenge..."

Read the rest of the article here.

I may need to switch sports 8).

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Seiji

WOW.

I want to do that obstacle course!

Sternford

I think last year a guy did that dressed as Borat.

Marcelo Lara

Interesting. Hope to be in there, someday :)

Jonathan Mead

And you thought Iron Man was tough. ;-]

Jeffrey

Did quite some survival runs in the past few years but never had to climb a electrified fence :P . Insane but on the other hand great run.

Razz

A few broken bones..hmmm crazy!!! :P

Alvaro

I would like to ask slizzarman for some insight of his experience passing BUDS. That is tought!!!