Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9eC03MjVWaHlHNlU
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, January 22, 2017 · 12 Replies · 123 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9eC03MjVWaHlHNlU
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
You're looking pretty good. On your squat, you are doing a nice job of tracking your knees directly over your feet. I would like to see you get a deeper squat. As you do this, keep working on sitting your chest up straight.
Nice job on your iM. Pull your knee further forward in the front of the circle to get more ROM on this movement.
Keep working hard!
Squatting all the way down is still hard for me. My back rounds and I feel the front of my lower leg pull. I am working at the same time through the Stretch series, but I still have way to go till my form looks anywhere near what the video shows.
Thanks for the feedback.
In addition to Jeffrey's advice, you can add squat holds/pauses after doing those progressions. also you need to actively open your hips more as you go down.
By opening your hips more you mean that as I go down I should move my knees outwards more?
Yes you are correct @George Traganidas 235308
Thanks
When I perform this exercise I find it very hard to balance and I feel like falling backwards when I try to sit tall. I found that if I hold a 5kg weight with both my arms (arms fully extended forwards and elbows locked) it helps with my balance and I can keep my body more upwards. Is this ok or is it cheating?
Hi @George Traganidas 235308, this is okay but eventually you'll need to lose the weight. Try to pause a bit in the bottom to get more comfortable in that position. Make sure you activate your core to keep your balance.
Thanks for the feedback.
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9WDNzR3dlbkhXVGc
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
Nice improvement on both your PE and iM. You are doing a great job of applying both mine and Leo's suggestions. Continue to work on the same corrections.
You're headed in the right direction. Great work!
Thanks for the feedback