This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

De_LosSantos Log of amazingness :S

Started by De_LosSantos, February 1, 2010 · 11 Replies · 733 Views

De_LosSantos

OK...so I'm goin to start following a 8-week steady cycle with basic static positions, and FBE.

My current goals are:

Planche

Front lever

Back Lever

L-sit

Now, I know they are very very hard to achieve...but I'm not hoping to achieve them right in the next 2 months. I know it's going to take a lot consistent training, and time to achieve them.

I'm gonna try to keep the log updated, but I might loose some days, because I may just not have the time.

Ok, so this is going to be my schedule:

Monday Tuck planche/ Back lever/ Handstand/ Dips/body levers

Tuesday Front lever/L-sit/ Shrimps/ Pullups

Thursday Tuck planche/Back lever/ Handstand/ HESPU/ Body levers

Friday Front lever/ L-sit/ SLS/ Rows

I'm going to start on February first (Today :))

Razz

Looks like a nice and simple program, looking forward to see your progress :D

De_LosSantos

01/02/10

Tuck planche 10x6 seconds

Back tuck lever 3x20 seconds

Handstand hold(Stomach facing wall) 3x20 seconds

Dips 3x3

Body levers( negatives) 3x3

Today's felt great. The last sets of the tuck planche were the best. I think one of my biggest problem in this progression might be balance. As fot the back lever, I really felt somewhat uncomfortable in that position. Like in the tuck planche the last 2 sets felt much better. The handstand holds really made me feel dizzy :?

The dips were a little harder since I my arms were a little more fatigated from the handstand holds but it was nothing special

The bottom poriton of the negative body lever seems to be too hard for me. I fall when I'm about 30 centimeters of the ground. Although I'm going to keep working on them.

Today's inspirational video:

De_LosSantos
Looks like a nice and simple program, looking forward to see your progres

Thank you :)

Seiji

Well, you might be able to hold an L-Sit after two months, it's not on the same intensity scale your other goals are :D

Welcome 8D

De_LosSantos

02/02/10

Today's workout

Flat tuck front lever 10x6

L-sit(legs are straight but not at 90 degrees) 3x20

Shrimps 3x3

Pullup 3x20 sec ( static hold at the top position)

Went to see the Arctic Monkeys at Porto's Coliseu . It was AWESOME. 10 out of 10. Amazing band live.

Video of the day

De_LosSantos

04/02/10

Tuck planche 10x6 seconds

Back tuck lever 3x20 seconds

Handstand hold(Stomach facing wall) 3x20 seconds

Dips 3x3 (Wasn't able to do HSPU)

Body levers( negatives) 3x3

The back lever is just so uncomfortable!!!!

Although I feel I'm getting comfortable with the tuck planche....

Video of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEHfUltniQ

De_LosSantos

05/02/10

Flat tuck front lever 10x6

L-sit(legs are straight but not at 90 degrees) 3x20

Shrimps 3x3

Pullup 3x20 sec ( static hold at the top position)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0dIuEFSBcU

De_LosSantos

08/02/10

Tuck planche 10x6 seconds

Back tuck lever 3x20 seconds

Handstand hold(Stomach facing wall) 3x20 seconds

Dips 3x3

Body levers( negatives) 3x3

I really need to start leaning forward on the tuck planche. As always the back tuck lever felt really awkward. The only thing keeping me from being able to hold it comfortably is the sensation of the blood running to my head and the awkwardness of the position. Other than that I really felt strong at the position. The low portion of the body lever negative is the most difficult. I just seem to fall right off, although today my negatives were very, very controlled, the bottom part is not yet "doable" for me.

video of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA0L30GA2ts

De_LosSantos

09/01/10

Flat tuck front lever 10x6

L-sit(legs are straight but not at 90 degrees) 3x20

Shrimps 3x3

Pullup 3x20 sec ( static hold at the top position)

Today the l-sit felt much better. I really think I'm improving. Also I need to start videotaping the workouts so I can see if I'm maitaining a flat back with the hips at 45º in the front lever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzZq9fJ ... re=related

De_LosSantos

11/02/10

Tuck planche 10x6 seconds

Back tuck lever 3x20 seconds

Handstand hold(Stomach facing wall) 3x20 seconds

Dips 3x3

Body levers( negatives) 3x3x

The body lever feels a tiny bit stronger. I think that in some weeks I might be able to do a full ROM negative. I also feel like I'm ready to progress to the next back lever progression but I'm going to keep my steady state cycle plan. The tuck planche felt somewhat strenuous on the wrists. I still can hold my hips at head height

Video of the day :

De_LosSantos

12/02/10

Flat tuck front lever 10x6

L-sit(legs are straight but not at 90 degrees) 3x20

SLS 3x3

Pullup 3x20 sec ( static hold at the top position)

Front lever feels stronger such as L-sit. My lats were in pain after the front lever holds. I remembe when I was able to do pistols with 20 kg. Now I find it hard to do them without weigt. The left leg feels fine but the right leg doesn't has a lot of control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyZh2JYl63c