This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Open Shoulder Trainer

Started by Christian Nogueira, January 20, 2017 · 2 Replies · 98 Views

Christian Nogueira

Hello,

Does anyone know if this product https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tumbl-Trak-Shoulder-Trainer-Padded/dp/B006FF9YRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484910117&sr=8-1&keywords=open+shoulder+trainer fits an adult ?

I don't have easy access to stall bars so for the hanging leg raises and windshield wiper progressions in SL and MN, I think this could work to prevent the closing of the shoulder angle much like the stall bar does like in this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO7HvaWFx2M/

 

Alessandro Mainente

I still prefer stallbar, if you have shoulder limitation this tool can force too much the range of motion with potentially bad results.

Christian Nogueira

I think I have reasonable shoulder flexion (no problem performing the back to wall shoulder flexion test). Would it be a good alternative ? The reason I'm asking is that this device would also be a good portable alternative as I frequently have to travel. My biggest concern is if the device only fits children.