I am now 6 months into the program. I am at varying levels in terms of movements from Foundation 1 to Foundation 2. I can see and feel the integration of concepts and principles playing out as I continue to practice. My progress in some sense is perfect and in others may be slowed due to other training commitments I made outside of this program. Training for a Max Deadlift PR, a kettlebell 1 arm swing test with the Beast (100 reps 50/arm in 5 minutes) and in general Track Sprints for just pure training and cardio conditioning. Point is these take time and energy and this time and energy takes away from some aspects I wish to put more consistent energy into. Regardless I make progress because I am committed to the basics and their mastery. The others include the movement program and specifically the stretch programs. Now, I am a yoga instructor of many years and thus am always doing stretching but I understand the differences and the reasons why I need to shift to the GB stretch program as I continue to wish to strive for improvement and 'mastery'.
So it goes and so I train and follow the progressions and remind myself to be the turtle and not the hare as I am not looking for short but long term results.