This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question about Videos

Started by John May 254316, January 18, 2017 · 4 Replies · 80 Views

John May 254316

Hello. I just started the Fundamentals course.  Been at it for about a week.  This is exactly what I need - unwind the damage of years of little mobility.  The course I am working on will last 4 weeks.  Question - when the 4 weeks are up will I still have access to the course, or will my access be stopped?  I can see myself repeating this course several times.

Everett Carroll

Hi John,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the course! You now have lifetime access to the course and to our support so reach out anytime :) 

Leo Trinidad

Yes that is definitely a good idea @John May 254316 :) i am still repeating the courses specifically Foundation One. 

John May 254316

Thank you for your quick responses.  I see both of you have pictures attached to your screen name.  I'm going to have to wait quite a while before I am in good enough shape to add a photo :)

Tanya Hill

John! 

Im sure you look great. There is no judgement here. Feel free to put a picture of your pets too!! ;)