Hi Guys,
I'm two weeks into the stretching program. I was wondering if it would be unwise to focus solely on Middle Split stretches, until desired results are achieved, before moving on to the other stretch series e.g. Front Splits.
Thanks
Phil
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Phillip Kelly-Ayo, January 18, 2017 · 4 Replies · 146 Views
Hi Guys,
I'm two weeks into the stretching program. I was wondering if it would be unwise to focus solely on Middle Split stretches, until desired results are achieved, before moving on to the other stretch series e.g. Front Splits.
Thanks
Phil
Hey Phil,
Great question. It is optimal to work on all three simultaneously so I just beginning each of them as soon as you can.
Thanks. I'm really enjoying the course.
Desired results might come in years for some.
@Phillip Kelly-Ayo balance is much more better to minimize your imbalances and deficits. working on all three is a good advice. ![]()