This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist series PE4

Started by Elias Lehtinen, January 18, 2017 · 4 Replies · 57 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Hi Guys!

I realized I haven't done a form check on these, so here we go.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Elias, a quick question, on the second variation are you genetically limited on the pinky extension?

Elias Lehtinen

I broke my pinky finger when I was about 12-13 years. The knuckle joint that got dislocated and broken healed well, but the second joint (dont know its name) was f-upped by the cast the finger was in. I did have some fysio treatments back then but it never got the same.

So to answer your guestion, I can't get the finger completely straight.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Elias,this solves my doubt. well only one thing. during the one-side work try to not reduce too much the amount of weight on the working side. it is fine to assist but find the good compromise. 

Elias Lehtinen

Ok, got it. Thank you!