This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Program Difference

Started by Yuan Cao, January 17, 2017 · 1 Replies · 97 Views

Yuan Cao

I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question. However, it seems that Foundation One should be performed with the handstand 1 and the front, middle and thoracic splits series based on the programming. So far, I have just purchased Foundation One. I think it might be time to try the other courses too. 

Is the difference between the Stretch Series and a combination of Front Split, Middle Split, and Thoracic Bridge courses?

Darin Phoenix

Hi Yuan,

That is a really good question. In an ideal situation you are exactly correct you would train Handstand 1 alongside your Foundation training. The stretch series consists of Front Split, Middle Split and Thoracic Bridge. It also recommended but not essential that you train these alongside our Foundation and Handstand training.

The programs are designed to compliment each other. They can work well by themselves but you will get the best results by combining them together.

I hope that this was able clarify things for you. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.