This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New videos....

Started by Andy Desak 36466, January 16, 2017 · 6 Replies · 220 Views

Andy Desak 36466

Hey, I've been away from here awhile... just doing different types of training.

I was checking out the Foundation 1  and see they've redone all the videos with real time work along vids... as well as supplemental descriptive videos.

That's freakin' awesome... has this been done for all 4 foundation series?

Cory Fair

Hi Andy, just for Foundation One. :)

Andy Desak 36466

Bummer :(

Any future plans for the others?

I'm going to start on this again and it won't take me long to be ready for F2.

It's really nice to get to see someone perform the entire workout like its supposed to be... even if only one set.

For example with the old videos the kid doing Manna PE6 which is supposed to be 10 second reps was lucky to be doing 4-5 seconds. Always more encouraging if the person in the demo is actually doing what is supposed to be done. What else was nice was to see Orench pausing a few seconds between reps on this exercise as I was trying to muscle right through it without even setting my feet down for a second which sucked!!

And the technique tip videos are the icing on the cake for that series. Really clears up any questions I may have had on the exercises.

Anyway looking forward to getting into this again and hopefully more vids in the future.

Everett Carroll
3 hours ago, Andy Desak 36466 said:

Any future plans for the others?

It's under discussion. We do not have a time estimate, however. 

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new features! :)

Antonio Alías Montoya
1 hour ago, Everett Carroll said:

It's under discussion. We do not have an time estimate, however. 

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new features! :)

If that happened, would F2 become more expensive? And what happen if we buy F2 now and later the Pro is released? How did this work for the people who bought F1 before the change?

Antonio Alías Montoya

Sorry, i m not talking about the same... One thing is the last web change and other is the Pro which I think is Wes technical explanation. Am I right? So I want to now about the Pro...

Luke Searra

Antonio Pro has become obsolete .