This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1 Incline Push ups

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, January 16, 2017 · 4 Replies · 60 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

I would appreciate a check to my form on them. I know the height is a bit lower than required for mastery.

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Antonio,

Other than needing more PPT, it looks good. Keep your core and glutes tight throughout the set. 

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi Everett, does it look better now? Is there more PPT? I am trying to keep my glutes and core really tight. I still see some arch in my back but I don t seem to do it better.

On 16/1/2017 at 10:00 PM, Everett Carroll said:

Hey Antonio,

Other than needing more PPT, it looks good. Keep your core and glutes tight throughout the set. 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Do not hyper flex your spine, just think to flare out toi the side the scapulae. this will lead to some spine flexion but not too much.

Antonio Alías Montoya

OK, thanks. That was my obsession with protaction...