This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Step 9 HBP PE2

Started by Davide Isernia, January 16, 2017 · 1 Replies · 120 Views

Davide Isernia

Hello everyone,

yesterday morning after doing my last series of pushup Step9 HBP PE2 and some inclined easier variations I suddenly realize my LEFT arm was almost dead hang like in the pictures I attached here. I could barely bring water to my mouth or remove tshirt. My right arm was perfect, "just" the the left one was like disconnected from the body.

Can it be a tears or even worse a thorn? I HAD and I HAVE no pain at all, ZERO PAIN. No bruise or anything visual too. How can this be?

Today 24 later it got much better, but not 100% yet and it feel like extremely taxing and more fatiguing then normal to do normal range of motion things, but definitely the range of motion is basically back.
What it can be?
Ofc, its not GST issue, I probably just push myself too much without proper recover and I would just like to know what it can be.

Thanks to all in advance.

Capture.JPG

Everett Carroll

Hi Davide,

This is certainly something for a medical professional to look at. I suggest seeing a sports physio or other doctor ASAP.