This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 form check

Started by Robert Lopez, January 14, 2017 · 2 Replies · 35 Views

Robert Lopez

https://youtu.be/TpHyP2KZbPI

I am currently on 4x12r and I selected the "too hard" smiley because in my last two sets, I had to take a break in between reps. I also do not feel I am getting the same extension on the movement that the demonstrators in the follow along video are getting. 

This movement is tough, but I like it and I can tell I getting better. 

Thank you for feedback!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Robert,

You are doing a pretty nice job. You are doing a nice job of moving the scapula. It looks like you can get a bit more ROM on your protraction on each rep. This will improve as you focus on it each time you practice. It takes time to learn to hit these positions correctly so keep working hard to get there. Also, there is too much movement in the mid/lower back and hips. Try to keep these stable while only moving the scapula. Keep up the good work.

Robert Lopez
6 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Robert,

You are doing a pretty nice job. You are doing a nice job of moving the scapula. It looks like you can get a bit more ROM on your protraction on each rep. This will improve as you focus on it each time you practice. It takes time to learn to hit these positions correctly so keep working hard to get there. Also, there is too much movement in the mid/lower back and hips. Try to keep these stable while only moving the scapula. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!