This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just booked on the UK seminar for July 2017 - who else is in?

Started by Enzo Vullo, January 13, 2017 · 10 Replies · 270 Views

Enzo Vullo

Hi guys, thought it might be nice to have a thread for those booked onto the UK seminar so we can see who is attending and help other out with any travel arrangements and other details. Cheers Enzo

 

James Hill

hey Enzo, I'm booked in so look forward to meeting you there. James

Dieter Wichmann

Hi Enzo, hi James,

just booked the training. See you in July.

-Dieter

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys! I'm booked in too!! Can't wait to see you there! :)

Alessandro from Italy

 

Guido Franchetti

I am in too! Looking forward to it!

Samin Ishtiaq

I'm booked in too.

Do you guys want to get together and share an airbnb place? I can organize. 

@Wesley TanLike Stroud, is it easier to airbnb in Gloucester too? 

George Launchbury

Hey Samin!

Would there be room for me too? Can you let me know when you're ready to book the Airbnb?

Cheers,George.

PS: Back on Facebook again, sent you a friend request.

Samin Ishtiaq

Hi @George Launchbury! Just found you on fb again (was off it myself for a time). Yes, I'll tell/include you when I book. 

Anyone else? @Maria Marklove, @Kate Abernethy? 

Samin

Kate Abernethy

Hi Samin, I'm sorry not to be going due to various personal reasons/events this year. But am hoping to catch up at some point in Cambridgeshire before too long. :)

Giovani Fuentes

Hi Samin! I will be attending the UK Seminar. Is it possible to join your Airbnb group? Thanks!

Samin Ishtiaq said:

On 4/22/2017 at 4:50 AM, Samin Ishtiaq said:

 

Samin Ishtiaq

There's not many airbnbs around Forma. A couple of us are in The Little Thatch for Fri & Sat. You could find out if they still have spaces.