This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Broken coccyx/tuckups

Started by Birju Prajapati, January 11, 2017 · 2 Replies · 82 Views

Birju Prajapati

Hi

I've started working on Foundation 1, however I have a problem with a broken coccyx (tailbone). It got broken about 20 years ago and is bent 90 degrees inwards. Whenever I do a 'tuckup' I put myself through some serious pain. Is there any alternative you can suggest? I have wallbars, if that helps.

Many thanks

Birju

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Birju in your specific case you are welcome to move into the HLL variation beginning with a slanted surface of approximately 45° or less and perform the V-ups like a modified HLL, gran the bar and master the tuck up, then straddle then pike.

BUT before moving on into these variations please master the IM1,2,3.

Birju Prajapati

Thanks Alessandro for the advice