I started using the paleo diet about 2 months ago. I look the same as I did after the first week. After 1 week I lost what seemed to be fat (although was probably water weight) because my stomach began to look tighter. Now, weeks later I look exactly the same, with little to no increase in muscle mass.
I'm distraught because I have been eating nothing but lean meats, veggies, good fats, and minimal fruits, basically punishing myself for months and to no benefit. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it if I look exactly the same?
I was also on a bodyweight 5x5 program to help gain mass but that didn't work either. I eat around 2000 calories a day, the only exercise I get is my one hour a day (5x5 combined with gymnastic statics), but otherwise I am sedentary.
What's the deal? I'm 21 years old, 145 lbs, around 10% bf.