I have a question about the four wrist exercises that you do after the wrist warm up and before the hand stand. When you do these exercises do you go one wrist at the time or both at the same time?
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, January 8, 2017 · 4 Replies · 198 Views
I have a question about the four wrist exercises that you do after the wrist warm up and before the hand stand. When you do these exercises do you go one wrist at the time or both at the same time?
Thanks,
George
As a final goal the exercises must be performed with both wrists at the same time, the one handed variation can be used to scale the intensity momentary.
thanks.
On 08/01/2017 at 10:12 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:As a final goal the exercises must be performed with both wrists at the same time, the one handed variation can be used to scale the intensity momentary.
seriously ? I'm on PE3 wrist exercises and I've been doing them just like in the video. Am I suppose to go back to PE1 and do all those for mastery using wrists simultaneously ?
Nope, as you progress over the PE's you will discover that the variation begins to be harder and in the end you will be able to do it with the hands at the same time, that is the final goal.