This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Should I start shoulder dislocates?

Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, January 7, 2017 · 5 Replies · 223 Views

Jeremy Huston

Just follow the programming and wait until your shoulders are ready. You'll get to dislocates soon enough.

Everett Carroll

Hey Feli,

Go ahead and give them a try. It is totally okay to experiment with later mobility exercises but avoid training the PE's. Send it in to video review like you've been doing to ensure your execution is good. From what I've seen on review, you should be just fine.

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Hey, thanks for your response. Will give them a try and post form check. What happens if I abort movement while arms are on my back?

Alessandro Mainente

Happens that you cannot take the benefits from the reversing of the movement which is the core of the exercise. pay attention that you can try it but the movement must be symmetrical.

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Great, just wanted to make sure nothing painful happens by accidentally doing that.