This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE7 Negative Body Lever Straddle

Started by Ryan Bailey, January 6, 2017 · 4 Replies · 133 Views

Ryan Bailey

Hey guys, Do you mind taking a look at the form on this 1 rep? Thanks.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Ryan,

It looks pretty good. It is hard to tell because of your shirt, but it looks like you might be picking up a small amount of arch in the lower back as you reach the bottom.

I would like to see another shirtless rep to be able to give you better feedback.

Alessandro Mainente

Ryan, in order to approach the element specifically on some details , try to use a pronated grip.

Ryan Bailey

Hi guys, and thanks for the tips! I took note and wanted to see if this setup is leading me in the right direction for this element as well as the next couple of bodylever progressions.

@Jeffrey Bittner Thanks for the heads up on PPT at the bottom range. I think this video shows the movement better, but I understand this will be a point of reminder and tension at the bottom of each rep as the strength improves.

@Alessandro Mainente Thank you for the note on pronated grip. Is my set up and grip ok for beginning level body lever work?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice work.