This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

OAHS Lean Form Critique

Started by Timothy Aiken, January 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 131 Views

Timothy Aiken

I would like to start by saying I own H1-3 and am currently working through all of them. About once a week I let myself delve into actual OAHS attempts (at this point just leans with finger support). I am curious if I am creating any bad habits in my practice of this. The video below includes both side views and forward views. I see have a little wobble in getting my shoulders fully elevated in the videos, something I've been keeping in mind since taking these videos. However I'm not sure about the depth of the straddle I should be using. Specifically, should let my toes come forward in as deep a straddle as I can manage or keep them stacked with the rest of my body in a narrower straddle. Any other critique is welcomed, thanks for your support.

 

Vasyl Havrylyuk

Very good work and nice body control Timothy :)

Everett Carroll

Hey Timothy,

Nice job. Nothing wrong with a little play so keep the straddle as is and enjoy!