This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive 1 completion

Started by Nino Begovic, January 5, 2017 · 2 Replies · 83 Views

Nino Begovic

I don't know where to start, and I would probably miss most things anyway cause I suck at writing.
But in the beginning of this course I was pretty resistant to change.
I guess it's natural that changing behaviours is a hard thing to do. 

Well. Today I reached the last lesson of Thrive 1.
But I feel the course is still ongoing as there is still more to learn from these new behaviours:
New tastes, new energy levels, searching for better ingredients, exploring new recipes, changes in performance...

I love it!

I can't say one thing was harder than the other, because the overall change has been dramatic!
And each challenge was hard in its own way.
But looking back I would probably say that the restructuring of breakfast is probably one of biggest and most interesting challenges that I've had in nutrition so far.

Two things are still taking time and effort to adjust to: 2 litres of water/day and only 1 day off/week.
But I trust these changes will be implemented fully in the near future :)

And by that time you better have that Thrive 2 and the fat burning course released or I will post images of non-Thrive foods you can not resist!!! :evil:

Nino Begovic

By the way, thank you Jeff! ^_^

Jeff Serven

Thank you Nino! Great job