This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with pushups

Started by Kevin Edwards, January 5, 2017 · 4 Replies · 271 Views

Kevin Edwards

I need help with my push-ups. I have been stuck on 3reps of 6 and can't seem to progress. My last set is very sloppy. I only do upper body once a week as every other day is filled with stretch or handstand etc.

Should

 I go up a set ,stay until they are better or try to find time during the day to grease the grove. 

Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi kevin probably you need more stimulation, you cane evaluate to add an additional day for push up.

Kevin Edwards

Thank you

 

Coach Sommer

Hi Kevin,

Simply start adding in a set or two of pushups as a part of your daily warmup on none upper body days.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Kevin Edwards

Thanks Coach. Will do