I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. I do not feel my side core tired. To me this exercise is more like mobility exercise.
When I am twisting my torso, I feel my range of motion is not enough. Also I feel my knee spread excessively
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chris H, January 5, 2017 · 3 Replies · 58 Views
I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. I do not feel my side core tired. To me this exercise is more like mobility exercise.
When I am twisting my torso, I feel my range of motion is not enough. Also I feel my knee spread excessively
Hi Chris,
A few things to work on here:
-Do your best to keep your knees together.
-Try to twist so your hands touch the ground by your hip on each rep. You may need to spend some time on these to reach that range of motion.
I notice that in the tutorial demonstration, when they twist, they drop their arm so they can reach the floor. Should I do that?
Also, is there other ways to increase that range of motion?
1 hour ago, Chris Harvey said:I notice that in the tutorial demonstration, when they twist, they drop their arm so they can reach the floor. Should I do that?
Minimize this as much as possible.
It would be productive for you to perform a set or two of the later iM's from SL. SL/PE2-3>iM's will help you with the ROM. Fundamentals also contains some nice information and exercises for improving trunk rotation and oblique flexibility.