Hoping to receive some feedback on my Jefferson Curl form before I get too far along. Any and all is much appreciated. Thanks.
T.J.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by T.J. Von Bradsky, January 3, 2017 · 2 Replies · 111 Views
Hoping to receive some feedback on my Jefferson Curl form before I get too far along. Any and all is much appreciated. Thanks.
T.J.
Nice work T.J
The start of the Movement looks good, starting from the neck. But remember to keep a ppt to begin with and try to maintain it until you come down. Make sure that you curl down vertebrae by vertebrae, down with neck first then upper back, mid back, low back, relax at the bottom. On the way up, squize your glutes, contract your abs (ppt), curl up from the low back, then through the mid back, upper back and finish with neck.
Great. Will do Pauline. I appreciate the quick response and will implement your tips. Thank you.