This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2

Started by Thomas Hanssen, January 3, 2017 · 5 Replies · 169 Views

Thomas Hanssen

Having trouble progressing on this one, been on 24 s *4 sets for months...Is form okay?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Thomas,

You're doing a nice job. You are picking up a small amount of movement in the hips as you do your rock. Remember to keep the legs/hips locked in place as you do this exercise.

Thomas Hanssen

Still having a hard time with these. I minimized the hip movement, but find it hard to avoid it completely...

On a good day, 4*24 reps feel okay, but never to easy. On a bad day, I can barely get through the rocks.. If I take longer rests between the sets i can squeeze in more volum, is that a way to go about it?

Thomas Hanssen

Help me out here guys...

ive been doing these two to four times a week. But when the stomach cramp sets the rocks just stops..

Being stuck on the same level for ages isn't very motivating...Do I need a different approach or something?

Si Hoang

Hi Thomas, 

I really feel your pain. I was also stuck on 4x24r for nearly 4 months. Sometimes I felt I got it, other sessions I struggled to finish. Frustrating to say the least. In the end I sent in a video review to which @Jeffrey Bittner pointed out where I was going wrong and suggested to go back and make sure my PE1 was rock solid. Though it was disheartening at first, I started working my way through the PE1 steps and did indeed discover that there were many improvements and refinements to be made. I'd say I'm another month before going back to PE2 but I'm certain I'll make further progress this time. Maybe you could try the same approach?

All the best in your training.

Thomas Hanssen

Please help!

still no progression, is the form okay??

Been trying to increase reps and take longer breaks to little help.

Today i barely made 24*4 again.

Its really draining my motivation, 6 months and zero progression, thats not what i would call good programming...