I looked for quite a while in the forums, but haven't found my answer. I've been doing the Foundation Series since August. I have mastered the deck squats and am trying to figure out how to program/move up to the next exercise. I can't figure it out. It's a concern, because I'm also approaching mastery in other areas and will need to move on. How do I move up in progressions? Thanks, sorry if this has been asked before or I'm just being dense.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Moving onto next series in Single Leg Squats in Foundation 1
Started by Kirstin Pirkl, January 3, 2017 · 1 Replies · 123 Views
Hi Kirstin,
Deck Squat is the last progression for SLS in Foundation One. You will progress to the next level once you start on Foundation Two.
You can move up in progressions in your workout settings. If you need further assistance please submit a support ticket