This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 Form Check

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, January 3, 2017 · 7 Replies · 107 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Clearly, 4x36 isn't mastered but when I performed 4x24 last week however it wasn't too difficult. Where to improve? Thanks.

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Daniel,

Keep more of a hollow shape during the rock. Shoulder blades a bit higher up. Try this on step 4 and feel free to add in a bonus set after your workout if it still feels easy. 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
8 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hey Daniel,

Keep more of a hollow shape during the rock. Shoulder blades a bit higher up. Try this on step 4 and feel free to add in a bonus set after your workout if it still feels easy. 

 

So drop back a step and kick its butt/add in some sets if easy and then move on? 

Everett Carroll

Exactly 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
9 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Exactly 

Great! I'm working these and sPL three days a week--so every Foundation session, since I do a three-day split. Hopefully I'll be back up to 4x36 by the end of this week or next. Cheers.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Here I did 5x24, focusing on bringing my arms level with my torso and trying to keep my lower back down and upper back more curled. I found 5x24 rather easy and marked it as such. How is it looking? I think part of the issue was that on Monday, I performed it after my upper body exercises and was drained.

Everett Carroll

Looks good Daniel. Excellent work. 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Here's my most recent effort with 5x24 (again it was after my upper body workout, so I may have been dragging a little bit, but I certainly felt stronger). Progress is darned slow, but I'm hoping that there's still progress...