This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekend only schedule

Started by Dan Green, January 2, 2017 · 3 Replies · 134 Views

Dan Green

Hi, 

Due to a busy work and university schedule I only have weekends to train. I have the foundation one and handstand course so I have 4 total 'workouts' - legs, core, upper and handstand. Is it ok to split these 4 workouts over the weekend?

For example, I was planning to do upper and handstand on Saturday and then legs and core on Sunday.

Is this an ok schedule ? Will I be able to get decent results only training each element once per week ?

 

Thankyou.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Dan I would do the opposite, handstand on the day with core and legs.

Dan Green

Ok great thanks.

So, Saturday upper and then Sunday would be core, legs and handstand ?

Everett Carroll

Yes, sounds good Dan.