This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A strong end is a beginning of an even stronger year

Started by Suzanna McGee, January 1, 2017 · 4 Replies · 171 Views

Suzanna McGee

The past 4–5 months have been one of the greatest revelations into my fitness and its limitations and weaknesses. I am BEYOND excited that I found and that I am part of this lovely community… thank you @Coach Sommer and ALL the other coaches for creating this piece of physical art (all the courses) and for helping us to create new healthy and functional bodies. Thank you my fellow trainees for all your support and motivation what is possible. 

I finished the 2016 strongly and plan to continue just like that in the 2017. So curious to see what I can achieve in this coming year. 

The best, healthiest, strongest, and flexiest New Year 2017 to you all!!!

@Everett Carroll @Alessandro Mainente @John Douglass @Tanya Hill @Leo Trinidad @Jeffrey Bittner

 

GST December workout history.png

Jonas Winback

I second that. Let's all make 2017 a journey of physical excellence as well as inner self-awareness and introspection, but also the wisdom to moderate ourselves on the occasions when the mind wants to push on but the body tells us to take a step back.

Leigh Kettle

Here here ...since starting in October I've been both humbled and reinvigorated in my training. So excited for my future training with gymnastic bodies 

here's to everyone's development and progress in the coming year 

Tanya Hill

Thank you for the kind words Suzanna. I wish to you the best year in 2017. 

James Hill

Suzanna that is an awesome scorecard, especially in comparison to my own. Will try harder to emulate it this month :)