This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Loosening Biceps, brachialis, Pector Minor

Started by Christopher Chien, January 1, 2017 · 5 Replies · 122 Views

Christopher Chien

Hi Coach Sommer, 

I just finished the entire Fundamentals course! Thanks for the class. 
In the Tim Ferris podcast, you talked about stretches or exercises that can loosen the biceps, brachialis, wrists, pectorals minor etc...

I am currently experiencing some acute pain in my elbow and wrists while doing crab. It is getting better. And I have been seeing a physical therapist. But as I am a professional artist - and constantly drawing - my pain goes and comes back. Do you have any exercises or stretches for loosening the elbow and brachialis?

Thanks,

Christopher 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christopher, actually you are ready for the thoracic spine stretch course, it provides some shoulders extension work. extension it is necessary for both chest and biceps release.

Christopher Chien

Hi Coach Mainente - thank you for your reply. 

I did not see a thoracic spine stretch course in the course page. Is it the "Thoracic Bridge" - $85 course you are referring to?

Thanks,
 Christopher

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 2.38.34 PM.png

Pauline Taube

That's correct, Christopher :) 

Alessandro Mainente

thank you Pauline!

Christopher Chien

Thanks Pauline! Thanks Coach Mainente!