Hello everybody!
how is the first impression?
thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nuno Duarte, December 30, 2016 · 7 Replies · 81 Views
Hello everybody!
how is the first impression?
thanks a lot!
I'll let the coaches comment on your form (looks solid to me) but I have to say...
Your workout space is seriously hard core.
I think the coaches will maybe say that you could rotate the rings/hands more on the top of the movement… however, I also want to tell you what a lovely workout space you have!!!!
@Josh Earl ahaha,
believe it or not, it's an old forge, so everytime i go to workout, i feel like a superhero!![]()
thanks @Suzanna McGee, i see what you mean!
Excellent work Nuno. Your hand position is fine. The only suggesting I have is to raise the rings slightly and perform these with the rings directly under their attachment and your shoulders right below the rings. I hope that makes sense. In your video, the rings are pulled back at a slight angle.
@Everett Carroll thanks for the response!
i think i see what you mean. but i have just one question: in the follow along videos, the athletes seem to perform the exercise with the rings pulled back while in the exercise explanation the athlete perform the exercise as you said to do before. is there a reason for this, or am i wrong and i am missing something?
probably this is no big deal but i wonder if there is a reason...![]()
thanks again for you support!
I find the rows harder the way the exercie video shows. You're looking strong on them so don't worry too much about it. Give them a shot with that adjustment and let me know how it feels.