Hi everyone, I am new here, so I hope I am posting in the right place for this question:) I have been working on hip mobility for some time know, recovering from psoas issues and working on strengthening up the back side and stretching out the front, and everything in between. With that, one of the things I have worked on and off is the pancake. I have been doing this stuff, plus yoga/stretching for long enough to know my "edges", in other words trying not to be foolish and ever force something etc... But, when doing the pancake, when getting back out of it, gotta "shake the legs out a little", the backside is a little tender upon leaving the stretch. But, then when I get up and shake things out a little or go about other stuff, it is fine. I just want to make sure that that is or isn't typical of this stretch. I have also read about the possibility of sticky fascia. I have been rolling to help brake that up, but I appreciate feed back as I would really like to progress in this as I feel it is critical to a complete recovery for me.
Thanks so much!