This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly programming with limited courses

Started by Mateusz Sobanski, December 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 154 Views

Mateusz Sobanski

Hello all couches and athletes,

This is my first post and I've tried to search the forum for an answer.

I checked the weekly schedule recommended by Coach Sommers and it contains elements of training that I didn't buy (yet). I noticed that I can change it but knowing nothing about programming it's a roulette.

At the moment I set it to Core/Lower/Core/Upper/Core/Lower/Upper. One body part per day. Is it appropriate? I'm finding this routine easy right now.

Can the system generate weekly schedule for trainers with only F1? Or F1 and Stretches?

Many thanks, Matt

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Mateusz Sobanski,

I would suggest investing for the stretch series as soon as you can. Meanwhile hitting everything 2x a week gives the best result according to my experience. If you think you are having an easy time, the best way to verify this is to submit a video for form check. When I was starting Foundations, every time I felt it was easy I was doing something wrong. 

Everett Carroll
On 12/29/2016 at 4:15 PM, Mateusz Sobanski said:

Core/Lower/Core/Upper/Core/Lower/Upper

Hey Mateusz,

If you are recovering well and constantly improving then feel free to stick with this schedule. As your workouts get harder, be prepared to consider reducing the frequency. Carefully monitor your recovery and you should be just fine.