This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Which stretch course to purchase?

Started by Callum Clark, December 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 156 Views

Callum Clark

I have recently purchased foundation one. I am considering purchasing a stretch course as I can currently afford only 1. Which stretch course would be best suited for me? Middle split or the front split? 

I have a history of lower back issues as well as anterior hip impingement. I understand this may be too much to ask over the internet without any detailed information. Thanks in advance 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Callum Clark,

I am by no means an expert on your history and I think that @Wesley Tan, @Mark Collins can assist you better. Based on that history, I would probably start with the Thoracic Bridge Stretch Series to strengthen my back.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Is not front split better for lower back? I mean it takes tension out of this area, not an expert though.. They are all great. TB for shoulders and upper back, FS for hamstrings and hip flexors and MS for adductors. TB is extremely important to have a healthy shoulder girdle which is very important for all Foundation program.

Everett Carroll
11 hours ago, Antonio Alías Montoya said:

Is not front split better for lower back?

This depends, Antonio. The best way to know how Callum should proceed is to get an in-person diagnosis and specific suggestions from a medical professional.