I can hold a "decent" tucked planche on push up handles, but on the floor it's very difficult. If I stick with the handles, will it become easier on the floor itself?
Daniel
Started by ilove2workout28, January 28, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,301 Views
I can hold a "decent" tucked planche on push up handles, but on the floor it's very difficult. If I stick with the handles, will it become easier on the floor itself?
Daniel
probably not.
you need to look at some wrist conditioning exercises to build up support strength in the fingers, hands and wrists.
c2w1PeSR8G4
Also you could try the first knuckle and thump hand position. I have this weird thing that i can't hold
tuck planche with flat hands very good, but with the first knuckle and thump i can hold it for quite good time
and at a good height
It just took a little while to adapt to it, at least for me because the skin of my palm
was very tight ![]()
And you can use it for msh or l-sit to get a little extra height ![]()