I find I can easily do 5x5r on FTP SE2 but can't do a single rep of SE3.
Any suggestions for a bridge?
Thanks,
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, December 29, 2016 · 5 Replies · 184 Views
I find I can easily do 5x5r on FTP SE2 but can't do a single rep of SE3.
Any suggestions for a bridge?
Thanks,
Cam
Hey Cam,
Can you please post a video of SE2? I'd like to see the depth of your long hollow before providing scaling options for SE3.
On 12/29/2016 at 0:08 AM, Cameron Williams said:I find I can easily do 5x5r on FTP SE2 but can't do a single rep of SE3.
Any suggestions for a bridge?
Thanks,
Cam
You can always do addition wrist strengthening exercises after your workouts and or you can always stick with SE2 for longer.
Sorry for the delay!
Heres my form check video:
And thanks Rayne - great suggestion!
Cam
Hey Cam,
I suggest staying here a while longer and working on removing the pike from your hips. Also, bring your hands down lower so that when you are on your fingertips, your arms, hand, and fingers are all in a straight line and parallel with the floor. Taking a step away from the wall should help as well.
Thanks for the clear instruction!
Ill get on it right away ![]()
Cam