This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rings program missing from my dashboard

Started by Josh Doyle, December 28, 2016 · 8 Replies · 335 Views

Josh Doyle

Is there a reason why my ring 1 program has gone missing from my dashboard?

Cory Fair

It's in your course library found either under the fitness menu or from any workout sidebar.

Josh Doyle

thanks :-)

Luke Searra

Let us know how rings goes as you go through it Josh. We will be here to answer any questions you have.

Gerrit Wels

I can find it in the library and I see the mastery levels. Is it a correct observation that the steps to work to a mastery level (like you see in foundation and hanstand 1 and 2) is not present for rings1?

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Gerrit Wels said:

I can find it in the library and I see the mastery levels. Is it a correct observation that the steps to work to a mastery level (like you see in foundation and hanstand 1 and 2) is not present for rings1?

 

Hi Gerrit, it should work for everyone. please send a screenshot of course without the mastery template at the Support in the course page.

Gerrit Wels

Thank you, will do so. 

Alessandro Mainente

I can say to you that  the Rings One course does not have its own section on the dashboard like the others, it’s only available in the course library.

Jin Liu
21 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I can say to you that  the Rings One course does not have its own section on the dashboard like the others, it’s only available in the course library.

Even for people who have finished all the pre-requisites for R1? It will never show your current step and let you log reps & sets like the Foundations?