This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE1/IM form check

Started by Garry Barker, December 28, 2016 · 8 Replies · 158 Views

Garry Barker

Hello

Just wondering if I'm getting close to mastery.

thank you 

 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Garry,

Your video privacy settings are set to private. Please change them to unlisted so we can view the video. 

Garry Barker

Sorry I didn't realize. I have changed it now:facepalm:

Garry Barker

Hi

Could i get a form check please I've changed the video setting so it can be viewed now.

Thank you 

Everett Carroll

Hey Garry,

For the PE:

-Keep your shoulders stacked over your wrists. 

Pretty awesome hip swivels. Good work on the iM.

Garry Barker

Thanks Everett I will correct that.

Garry Barker

Hello

I've tried to correct form. just wondered how it's looking? I think I could be leaning to far the other way now?

Thank you

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Garry,

Nice improvement. It looks like you are doing a better job of keeping your shoulders on top of your hands on the PE.

On the iM, you are picking up some pelvic twist as you drop the leg to the side. Try to keep your gluts on the ground as you do this exercise.

Nice work, keep it up!

Garry Barker

OK thank you for the feedback Jeffrey

Will keep working at it.