I just started the Front Split series and the last half of the video is pretty much impossible for me. I can't get into any of the positions that they demonstrate? Are there scaling examples for the different movements?
Zach
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zach Nielsen, December 28, 2016 · 1 Replies · 150 Views
I just started the Front Split series and the last half of the video is pretty much impossible for me. I can't get into any of the positions that they demonstrate? Are there scaling examples for the different movements?
Zach
Hi Zach,
At first this is totally normal. Each stretch series starts very basic and finishes with the most difficult positions. It's common to not be able to complete the entire series at first. Do the stretches you can for now and, over time, you will be able to perform more and more of the series. Please also submit form check videos for any stretches you are not 100% sure about.