This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Never sore, is that ok?

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, December 27, 2016 · 4 Replies · 143 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi everyone,

I clarify first, I mention different courses on the post but not publish any specific info about them.

I ve read many times in this forum people getting sore or very sore from Strecht Series and asking how much is good, etcetera, etcetera. And the point is that I ve never been  sore from MS, just sore the first time ever after TB in my front shoulders  and  only a very very light soarness in my hamstrings after FS that dissapear in less than one day. But i m extremely sore after manna mobility. So, is that ok? Is that normal? I actually feel I am working properly and I see I am progressing. Or maybe should i push harder in order to be a bit sore? Am I maybe not doing enough?

Stephen Majerle

It's not necessary to be sore after stretching. If you are seeing progress doing what you are doing then I would stick with how you have been doing it. 

Everett Carroll

Hey Antonio,

It sounds like you are doing just fine with stretch. Like Stephen said, you don't want to be really sore afterwards. Consider backing  off on the intensity of your MN mobility just slightly. Extreme soreness is unnecessary.

Antonio Alías Montoya

OK, don t worry, i was very sore at the beggining from Manna Mobility, but it s not happening any more. Now I am just one light day sore afterwards. 

Jon Douglas

If you're progressing, it's right :)