Hey guys!
Please give me some feedback, whether I can move on to PE5? This is my 5th set of 30s per side. Thank you very much
iM
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Uljana Kalinitschenko, December 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 67 Views
Hey guys!
Please give me some feedback, whether I can move on to PE5? This is my 5th set of 30s per side. Thank you very much
iM
Hi Uljana,
You're doing a pretty good job. I would like to see a bit more protraction on your PE before moving on. You can see in your video that your scapula is sticking out slightly (like a point). Keep working until you can no longer see your scapula sticking out as you do this exercise.
You iM looks good, awesome job!
Hello Jeffrey,
thank you very much for your response. I'm already working on the suggested improvement for sPL and will post a new video soon!