This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3 feedback

Started by Jonas Winback, December 25, 2016 · 4 Replies · 66 Views

Jonas Winback

Hello,

This is the first form check of any kind I'm posting here. https://youtu.be/ewb6OqqqmtE

Sorry for the bad lighting and so on, didn't notice that until after I uploaded the video.

I am on 5x6 reps on this one, and that's the fourth set, but I feel that's as good an execution as I can perform in my current condition. Is the lean OK? I noticed I have a tendency to sort of grasp with my fingers after a while, is that bad form or does it matter? Also, should I try to lower myself even more? My head kind of gets in the way, but I suppose I could extend it more.

Any feedback is appreciated! :)

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jonas the lean and the tempo are good BUT the form must be revisited, you need to:

-focus on more protraction at the top

-do not pike the hips on both top and bottom position.

Jonas Winback

Thanks for the feedback Alessandro! I felt like my protraction could be improved when I did it, but I hadn't thought about the piking at all. I'll try to improve it as much as possible. Is it recommended that I stay at the current progression level until I fix those flaws?

Everett Carroll

Hey Jonas,

You should make those form adjustments and master with proper form before progressing.

Jonas Winback

Everett, thanks for the input!