Hello everybody, i am new of GB's forum and this is my first real topic
I write to understand some things about the F1 program and i thank u for patience to read it.
- Integrated mobility's:
I've read about iM and i've understood that i've to do it during recovery time, but i'ven't understood how much time i've to rest and how many reps i've to do.
-RopeClimb and HBP
I've been trained chin ups since two months(started with 5x30sec of chin hang, then training a 4x1-5x1-6x1- 3x1).
Have I to stop with chin up,right? i can't work out chin up and preparatory elements(1->2->...) at the same time, is it right?
It's the same question for DIPS ( i can do 3/4 dips)
-Streatching
Can I follow a stretching routine after work outs(20')?
maybe these questions come from the reason that i don't speak english tongue very well.
If this is the case, I say sorry ![]()
Best wishes, Alessandro