Skill training plan

Started by Kiwarrior, January 25, 2010 · 1 Replies · 1,458 Views

Kiwarrior

Hi!

I hope I put this topic in the good section.

I have a lot of time to train, usually the whole day. But I'm not sure how I should train. What I'm working on currently:

Adv. tuck planche, free HSPU, one-arm pushup, one-arm handstand, HS tuck press. These are my main goals now.

The problem is that - as you can see- they are handstanding skills, and I can exhaust myself very soon doing these.

I want to make a training plan, which leads me to great improvement. I know patience is an important thing, but I want a schedule (set/rep/resttime-wise) that lets me use my time effectively, so no time is wasted, and I can progress.

Any ideas?

Seiji

Find something to do intermediate HSPU on. I can HSPU on a wall but I can't from a headstand or free balancing.

Planche progressions will help with your tuck press. So will tuck planche push ups.

I'm basically working on the same things you are except I can one hand push up already :P

How long can you hold a freestanding HS?