This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE13 - Single bar inverted hang form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 99 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello guys!

This is how I perform FL/PE13. 

Could you please check my form?

Thank you!!

Alessandro 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Alessandro,

Nice job! You are doing a great job of keeping PPT as well as maintaining an elongated hollow position in the torso. Everything looks good to me, awesome work!

Jon Douglas

Coming along well. Extra points for keeping distinctly away from the bar ;)

 

Alessandro Di Sanzo

@Jeffrey Bittner & @Jon Douglas I'm glad to know I'm doing it correctly! :)Thank you very much for your feedback!! 

Alessandro

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Jon Douglas said:

Coming along well. Extra points for keeping distinctly away from the bar ;)

 

or if you extra sensation bend you knees in the half lay position, this will move the cog away from the actual position. ok guys , stop joking ;-)

nice work.