I just started these and the first few sets looked like my back was rounded an awful lot. Forgot to point the toes as I was focusing on keeping my back straighter in this one but how're these looking?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Trevor Lewis, December 22, 2016 · 3 Replies · 89 Views
I just started these and the first few sets looked like my back was rounded an awful lot. Forgot to point the toes as I was focusing on keeping my back straighter in this one but how're these looking?
Hi Trevor,
It looks like you are off to a good start. V-ups can be a little tricky, but if straddle ups have been properly mastered, the transition will be smooth.
You are doing a nice job of lifting the legs and torso at the same time. I would like to see more compression at the top of each rep (thighs closer to chest). Also, make sure that as you do yo v-up, the legs are together.
Yeah I think I'm gonna keep working on straddle up mastery and just leave these for off days to work on technique/form.
Thanks for the pointers @Jeffrey Bittner!
Hi Trevor,
We would love to see a video of your straddle-ups. That way we can give you pointers to help your progress.